Elder Ste’fan White

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 20, 2011

Hey thats so cool that Matt got home last week. Tell him hi for me if you see him! Thats so weird that you met Elder Johnson. He's so cool! Its so crazy how small the world is. Today for our p day we played football and it was just like my our high school game against Hillcrest, rainy and muddy. But that's not all one of the Elders that we played with Elder Oswald, was the tight end for Hillcrest in that state game. How random huh? Even tho he's from that pathetic school me and him are actually really cool. Who would have ever guessed that? Not me! But yeah I ve met alot of people who we have some weird ties in together but never actually knew each other!  Well yeah everythings going good here, Just working to marry this couple so the whole family of 6 can be baptized this week.  Alot of work and a lot of money! Anyways love ya guys and talk to ya later!

Love,

Elder White
















No comments:

Post a Comment